Shirogane Onsen, Biei, JP, 071-0235
With a stay at Hotel ParkHills in Biei (Shirogane Onsen), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Shirahige Falls and Shirokane Hot Spring. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Tokachidake Bogakudai Observation Tower and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Fukiage Onsen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at Tout le Monde, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to get to hotel
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shirahige Falls - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shirokane Hot Spring - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokachidake Bogakudai Observation Tower - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Fukiage Onsen - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Blue Pond - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Tokachidake Onsen - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Shikisai no Oka - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
Sanai no Oka Park - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Hokuseinookatenbo Park - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Flowerland Kamifurano - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Farm Tomita - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Lavender East - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Saika no Sato - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Campana Rokkatei - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Museum of Kitano Kunikara - 37.6 km / 23.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel ParkHills is Asahikawa (AKJ) - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 10 AM
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1404 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3150 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
• 24-hour front desk
• Arcade/game room
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Coffee shop or café
• Coffee/tea in common areas
• Designated smoking areas
• Electric car charging station
• Free WiFi
• Free newspapers in lobby
• Free self parking
• Indoor pool
• Laundry facilities
• Meeting rooms - 2
• Multilingual staff
• Number of buildings/towers - 3
• Number of floors - 6
• Television in common areas
• Tennis on site
• Total number of rooms - 174
• Year Built - 1989