60 School St, Boston, MA, US, 02108
With a stay at Boston Omni Parker House Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Boston, steps from Boston City Hall and minutes from Quincy Market. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Boston Common and New England Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 551 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 0 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to get to hotel
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boston City Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Boston Athenaeum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Suffolk University - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Old State House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Massachusetts State House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Quincy Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Boston Opera House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Boston Common - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Long Wharf - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
New England Aquarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Emerson College - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Boston Public Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paul Revere House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Boston Omni Parker House Hotel is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• 24-hour business center
• 24-hour front desk
• Accessible bathroom
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Coffee shop or café
• Concierge services
• Conference space
• Conference space size (feet) - 0
• Conference space size (meters) - 0
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Fitness facilities
• Gift shops or newsstand
• In-room accessibility
• Limo or Town Car service available
• Long-term parking (surcharge)
• Luggage storage
• Meeting rooms - 18
• Multilingual staff
• Number of bars/lounges - 2
• Number of buildings/towers - 1
• Number of floors - 15
• Number of meeting rooms - 18
• Pets allowed
• Roll-in shower
• Rooftop terrace
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Smoke-free property
• Total number of rooms - 551
• Tours/ticket assistance
• Valet parking (surcharge)
• Wedding services
• WiFi (surcharge)
• Year Built - 1855