240 Mount Vernon Street, Boston, MA, US, 02125
With a stay at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside in Boston (Dorchester), you'll be close to University of Massachusetts Boston and Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. This hotel is close to Copley Place and Boston Common.
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 120 square feet (11 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.
How to get to hotel
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Massachusetts Boston - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
John F. Kennedy Library and Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Boston Medical Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Black Falcon Cruise Terminal - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Harpoon Brewery - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Blue Hills Bank Pavilion - 3.2 km / 2 mi
World Trade Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Institute of Contemporary Art - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Castle Island - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tufts University - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Boston Children's Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tufts Medical Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Boston Tea Party Ship - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Franklin Park Zoo - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is noon
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• 24-hour business center
• 24-hour front desk
• Accessible bathroom
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Coffee shop or café
• Conference space size (feet) - 120
• Conference space size (meters) - 11
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Electric car charging station
• Express check-out
• Fitness facilities
• Free airport transportation
• Free cruise terminal shuttle
• Free newspapers in lobby
• Free use of nearby fitness center
• Gift shops or newsstand
• In-room accessibility
• Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count - 4
• Luggage storage
• Multilingual staff
• Number of floors - 6
• One meeting room
• RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
• Roll-in shower
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Self parking (surcharge)
• Smoke-free property
• Total number of rooms - 197
• Tours/ticket assistance
• WiFi (surcharge)