370 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA, US, 02215
With a stay at The Eliot Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from Berklee College of Music and Hynes Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is close to Fenway Park and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 1422 square feet (132 square meters), including a meeting room.
How to get to hotel
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Berklee College of Music - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hynes Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mapparium - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Prudential Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of Blues Boston - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boston Symphony Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Boston Public Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fenway Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Copley Place - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Northeastern University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Copley Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hancock Conference Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Trinity Church Boston - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
John Hancock Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Eliot Hotel is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is noon
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night
- Pet fee: USD 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• 24-hour business center
• 24-hour front desk
• Accessible bathroom
• Babysitting or childcare
• Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Coffee shop or café
• Concierge services
• Conference space size (feet) - 1422
• Conference space size (meters) - 132
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Express check-out
• Free WiFi
• Free newspapers in lobby
• Free use of nearby fitness center
• In-room accessibility
• Limo or Town Car service available
• Luggage storage
• Multilingual staff
• Number of floors - 9
• One meeting room
• Pets allowed
• Roll-in shower
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Smoke-free property
• Total number of rooms - 95
• Tours/ticket assistance
• Valet parking (surcharge)
• Year Built - 1925