1 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL, US, 60601
With a stay at Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, steps from Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Chicago Theater. This family-friendly hotel is close to Art Institute of Chicago and Willis Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 553 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has 34,867 square feet (3239 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.
How to get to hotel
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chicago Theater - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
House of Blues Chicago - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Goodman Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ford Center for the Performing Arts Oriental Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bridgehouse and Chicago River Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Picasso Statue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Michigan Avenue Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Richard J. Daley Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Wrigley Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cadillac Palace Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chicago City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chicago Cultural Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
American Medical Association Headquarters - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tribune Tower - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel is Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 62 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• 24-hour front desk
• Accessible path of travel
• Air-conditioned public areas
• Audiovisual equipment
• Banquet facilities
• Beauty services
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Business Center
• Coffee shop or café
• Complimentary newspapers in lobby
• Concierge desk
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Event catering
• Exhibit space
• Express check-out
• Fitness facilities
• Free Wi-Fi
• Full-service health spa
• Gift shops or newsstand
• In-room accessibility
• Limo or Town Car service available
• Meeting facilities size (feet) - 34,867
• Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3239
• Multilingual staff
• Multiple large conference rooms
• Multiple small meeting rooms
• Number of floors - 27
• Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
• Parking (surcharge)
• Parking nearby
• Parking nearby (surcharge)
• Room service (limited hours)
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Security guard
• Smoke-free property
• Spa services on site
• Swimming pool - indoor
• Total number of rooms - 553
• Tour assistance
• Valet parking (surcharge)
• Wedding services
• Year Built 1869