173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, GB, SE10 8JA
With a stay at Novotel London Greenwich, you'll be centrally located in London, within a 5-minute drive of Cutty Sark and Greenwich Park. This 4-star hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from O2 Arena and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from The Shard.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a steam room and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 1184 square feet (110 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to get to hotel
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cutty Sark - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Observatory - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Greenwich Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
O2 Arena - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Tower Bridge - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
London City Hall - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
HMS Belfast - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The Shard - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
London South Bank University - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Borough Market - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The Oval - 8 km / 5 mi
Globe Theatre - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Excel Exhibition Centre - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Royal Exchange - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Imperial War Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 11.2 km / 7 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel London Greenwich is London (LCY-London City).
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2 PM Check-out time is noon
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
The property will be renovating from 02 July 2018 to 21 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
• 24-hour front desk
• Accessible bathroom
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Computer station
• Concierge services
• Conference space size (feet) - 1184
• Conference space size (meters) - 110
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Express check-out
• Fitness facilities
• Free WiFi
• In-room accessibility
• Laundry facilities
• Luggage storage
• Meeting rooms - 5
• Multilingual staff
• Number of buildings/towers - 1
• Number of floors - 6
• Pets allowed
• Roll-in shower
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Self parking (surcharge)
• Smoke-free property
• Steam room
• Total number of rooms - 151
• Tours/ticket assistance
• Year Built - 2005