1404 Vacation Rd, San Diego, CA, US, 92109
With a stay at Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego (Mission Bay), you'll be minutes from Mission Bay Park and close to Seaworld. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Mission Beach and Wave House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 462 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, 5 spa tubs, and outdoor tennis courts. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Diego? This resort has 80000 square feet (7432 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to get to hotel
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mission Bay Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mission Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Wave House - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Belmont Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fiesta Island - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Seaworld - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dog Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Crystal Pier - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ocean Beach Pier - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
San Diego Sports Arena - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Presidio Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Rock Church - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 35.5 km / 22 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
The preferred airport for Paradise Point Resort & Spa is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The resort fee includes:
- Resort fee: USD 32.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
• 24-hour front desk
• Accessible bathroom
• Babysitting or childcare
• Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Business center
• Children's club
• Children's club (surcharge)
• Coffee shop or café
• Coffee/tea in common areas
• Computer station
• Conference center
• Conference space
• Conference space size (feet) - 80000
• Conference space size (meters) - 7432
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Express check-out
• Fireplace in lobby
• Fitness facilities
• Free WiFi
• Free wired high-speed Internet
• Full-service spa
• Gift shops or newsstand
• In-room accessibility
• Laundry facilities
• Luggage storage
• Marina on site
• Meeting rooms - 32
• Multilingual staff
• Number of floors - 1
• Number of outdoor pools - 5
• Number of restaurants - 3
• Number of spa tubs - 5
• Outdoor tennis courts - 5
• Pets allowed
• Picnic area
• Pool sun loungers
• Pool umbrellas
• Poolside bar
• RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
• Roll-in shower
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Self parking (surcharge)
• Snack bar/deli
• Spa services on site
• Spa treatment room(s)
• Spa tub
• Steam room
• Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
• Tennis on site
• Total number of rooms - 462
• Wedding services
• Year Built - 1962