1404 Vacation Rd, San Diego, CA, US, 92109
When you stay at Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of SeaWorld and Mission Beach. This 4-star resort is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from University of San Diego and 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Balboa Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 462 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, 5 spa tubs, and outdoor tennis courts. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Barefoot Bar and Grill, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Diego? This resort has 80000 square feet (7432 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to get to hotel
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mission Bay Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
SeaWorld - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mission Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Belmont Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Dog Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ocean Beach Pier - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Mission Bay - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Rock Church - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Hotel Circle - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Bird Rock - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Presidio Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Heritage Park - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 17.8 km / 11 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 52.4 km / 32.5 mi
The preferred airport for Paradise Point Resort & Spa is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The resort fee includes:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 36.13 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
• 24-hour front desk
• Accessible bathroom
• Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Business center
• Children's club
• Children's club (surcharge)
• Coffee shop or café
• Coffee/tea in common areas
• Computer station
• Conference center
• Conference space
• Conference space size (feet) - 80000
• Conference space size (meters) - 7432
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Express check-out
• Fireplace in lobby
• Fitness facilities
• Free WiFi
• Free wired Internet
• Full-service spa
• Gift shops or newsstand
• Grocery/convenience store
• In-room accessibility
• Laundry facilities
• Luggage storage
• Marina on site
• Meeting rooms - 32
• Multilingual staff
• Number of bathrooms - 1
• Number of floors - 1
• Number of outdoor pools - 5
• Number of restaurants - 3
• Number of spa tubs - 5
• Outdoor tennis courts - 5
• Pets allowed
• Picnic area
• Pool sun loungers
• Pool umbrellas
• Poolside bar
• RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
• Roll-in shower
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Self parking (surcharge)
• Smoke-free property
• Snack bar/deli
• Spa services on site
• Spa treatment room(s)
• Steam room
• Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
• Tennis on site
• Total number of rooms - 462
• Tours/ticket assistance
• Wedding services
• Year Built - 1962