3-43-8, Nihonbashi Hama-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, JP, 103-0007
With a stay at APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami in Tokyo, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Sensoji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Gin Yuba serving guests of APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to get to hotel
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bank of Japan - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kitte - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Japan Meteorological Agency - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tsukiji Fish Market - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Sensoji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.7 km / 40.9 mi
The preferred airport for APA Hotel Nihombashi-Hamachoeki - Minami is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per day
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• 24-hour front desk
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Designated smoking areas
• Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Free WiFi
• Free newspapers in lobby
• Laundry facilities
• Luggage storage
• Number of buildings/towers - 1
• Number of floors - 11
• Parking (limited spaces)
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Self parking (surcharge)
• Shared microwave
• Total number of rooms - 159
• Year Built - 0