1310 New Hampshire Ave Nw, Washington, DC, US, 20036
Located in Washington (Dupont Circle), Kimpton Hotel Madera is minutes from Christian Heurich House and Foundry Gallery. This 4-star hotel is close to George Washington University and White House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to get to hotel
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Christian Heurich House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Foundry Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Anderson House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Embassy of India - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Anderson House Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Phillips Collection - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Charles Sumner School Museum and Archives - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Francis Pool - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Embassy of Australia - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Farragut Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
L. Ron Hubbard House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Embassy of Haiti - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Geographic Society - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
George Washington University Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Kimpton Hotel Madera is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 6.5 km / 4 mi.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is Noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Destination fee: USD 20.04 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• 24-hour front desk
• Accessible bathroom
• Breakfast available (surcharge)
• Business center
• Coffee/tea in common areas
• Concierge services
• Conference space
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Express check-out
• Free newspapers in lobby
• Free use of nearby fitness center
• In-room accessibility
• Limo or Town Car service available
• Luggage storage
• Meeting rooms3
• Multilingual staff
• Number of floors - 10
• Number of meeting rooms - 3
• Roll-in shower
• Smoke-free property
• Spa services on site
• Total number of rooms - 82
• Tours/ticket assistance
• Valet parking (surcharge)
• WiFi (surcharge)
• Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge