1143 New Hampshire Ave NW
When you stay at Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel in Washington, you'll be in the business district and minutes from George Washington University Hospital and Christian Heurich House. This 4-star hotel is close to Lincoln Memorial and Ford's Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 355 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to get to hotel
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
George Washington University Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Christian Heurich House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Francis Pool - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Alexander Pushkin Statue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
George Washington University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cathedral of St. Matthew the Apostle - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Foundry Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. Mary's Episcopal Church - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Anderson House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Anderson House Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Embassy of India - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Phillips Collection - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Farragut Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Watergate Complex - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Charles Sumner School Museum and Archives - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is noon
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The hotel will be renovating from 18 December 2013 to 15 March 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
• 24-hour front desk
• Air-conditioned public areas
• Audiovisual equipment
• Banquet facilities
• Business center
• Business services
• Concierge services
• Dry cleaning/laundry service
• Event catering
• Exhibit space
• Express check-in
• Express check-out
• Fitness facilities
• Multilingual staff
• Multiple large conference rooms
• Multiple small meeting rooms
• Number of floors - 9
• Parking (surcharge)
• Parking garage
• Parking limited (surcharge)
• Room service (limited hours)
• Safe-deposit box at front desk
• Security guard
• Total number of rooms - 355
• Tour assistance
• Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
• Valet parking (surcharge)
• Wedding services
• Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
• Wireless Internet access - surcharge